Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bring it on brings on a question

I love the movie Bring it on. I watch it all the time. I've watched it three times already this week. Its one of those movies that I don't get tired of watching. It's fun, has some great lines, romance, hot girls and hot guys. If you haven't seen it I personally think your missing out.
everything I watch it one thing bother me about the movie. Why is the vote for head cheerleader done on the first day of school taken by a girl that's already graduated? Shouldn't that happen at the end of the school year? When I watch it I try to work this question out. I never come up with a satisfactory answer. I guess I shouldn't be thinking anyway. It is just for entertainment.

3 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

i've never seen bring it on. not sure if i care to, but eye candy is always good.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

fun story! cheerleaders! really, what's not to like.

however, marya's question is a good one. i have a feeling that i will be losing lots of sleep pondering this one.

4:11 PM  
Blogger linz said...

We used to figure out who our captain was during the summer before the school year started, but it was never decided by the old captain. You figure out who the captain is at the beginning so they will be the leader thoughout the year and there is not total chaos with cheerleader coflicts and such. The captain has the final say in what goes on and gets people unified together. I love that movie, I love watching the stunts and the competitions, they were definitely my favorite part of cheerleading in HS.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home