Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Give me a break

On my weekly Monday movie night, my friend and I decided to get Chinese for dinner. Yum! It was my turn to go to my friends house. I gather up Gizmo and head over to pick her up to get our food. I clearly park in the take-out only parking. We get out and a man walks up to me and says, " Excuse me? Your not eating here are you? " He says this while he's gesturing to Giz in the car. I tell him, " No, we are picking up our food and will be right out. " We were in there at the most a minute. When we come out the mans little girl is barking at Giz. This is making Giz nuts. The man says " look like your dog and my daughter have made friends. ". I choose to ignore this remark. If he is so worried about my dog he should keep his daughter away from my car and my dog. I appreciated his concern but, I wanted to tell him to mind his own business.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was weird! But the Chinese food sure was good! :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger j-lay said...

i can recognize his concern, but what's up with his daughter speaking dog? maybe she should be tested or get human friends.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a strange mad

where has all the sanity gone in the world? MEXICO? i dnt think so

12:31 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Where do you go to get chinese?

I like to go to the Great Wall on occasion, but I won't be going for a while - not after the eat fest I had last weekend.

And thanks for the heads up on the bathroom locale.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Rya said...

I go to August Moon. Its sooo yummy!

Your welcome.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home