Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hair dryer blues

Sunday afternoon I was drying my hair. I had barely gotten started and sparks flew everywhere and the dryer stopped. It was defiantly dead. I was faced with go through not only the day, church and Monday with no hair dryer or rush out and buy one. I hate my hair being wet when I go out in public. I have to at least dry my bangs. I stood in my bathroom staring at my now dead hair dryer contemplating this. I decided to buy one. I put my wet hair up and dash to the store. I picked one out quickly. This is unusual for me. I have a hard time making decisions. I have to see all my options, then decide. I still looked at all the hair dryers just really fast. I went home and finished my hair. I thought it did an okay job. Today, I don't like my new hair dryer. I want my old one back! There's no way its making a recovery. Do I keep my new hair dryer? Give it a chance or get a new new hair dryer?

4 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

why is it not as good? not as many options/functions?

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my Rya? I hope the new hairdryer didn't blow her up! Argh, I hate new hairdryers!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Srikar said...

This gives me a sense of deja vu. Although I kept my hair wet; then on I fell in love with wet hair...

9:09 PM  
Blogger LukeMiller said...

what happened to you? have you disappeared?

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home