Thursday, July 07, 2005

Missing stuff

You ever spend forever looking for something? I do. I'll do it two or three times a week. Especially with clothing items and keys. The most recent was when I was getting dressed to run an errand. I wanted to wear a tank top. I couldn't find my strapless bra. I looked in all the usual places I would keep it. I just keep going back to all those places...drawer, laundry basket ( yes, the clean laundry ) , dryer and finally the washer. I'm so determined to find it. I'm not wearing something else. My mind is made up. I spend five minutes looking and find it in the laundry basket.

Keys are the worst. You have to have keys to go anywhere and I'm usually in a rush to get out the door by that time. It can be very annoying and frustrating. I spend a lot of time just looking for things.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

you should get in the habbit of leaving your keys in the exact same place everytime. i thought you were good about that? i guess i was wrong.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Rya said...

I try to leave my keys in the same spot. Most times I put them someplace else and I can't find them, especially when I'm not thinking about it. I am getting better.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home