Friday, July 08, 2005

Strange things are happening

My sweet Gizmo has been doing strange things lately.....

He's been digging in the trash. He's probably looking for a yummy used tissue to chew on. Yuck! He chewed on my mascera. Thankfully it was the clear kind and it didn't come open. I don't even know how he got a hold of it in the first place. He tore up one of my beaded pontail holders. There were beads and wire all over the place. I sure hope he didn't swallow any of them. How did he get that?

When is he doing all of this? When I'm on the computer. I think he's trying to tell me...." Mom, get off that stupid computer and spend some more time with me! ". Okay, okay! I get the hint!

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

he just might feel neglected. is his log broken by chance??

7:29 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

Hi Marya. Good thing Gizmo is a NORMAL dog. Your friend Lara made a lot of us think he was GREEN!!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home