Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Today was hard day for me. I haven't been in touch with my Father in almost a year. I have been trying to get in contact with him but, he never calls me back. Last time I heard from him was in a Christmas card informing me that my Grandfather had past away a few months earlier. I thought I was angry about it but, I realized that I am sad. During church tonight I was on the verge of tears. I was able to keep it together until afterwards. I had my cry and feel better. Thank you Z and Kerri for helping me thorough a rough spot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

your welcome! honestly i'm so impressed by how well you are handling it. you are a much stronger woman than i.

keep me posted. i'm now emotionally involved :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

nerdy typo alert: i meant "you're", not "your" :)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marya....I totally understand the father's day break down...worst day of the year for me...I hope you are doing better

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home