Friday, May 05, 2006

Wal-Mart why can't I quite you?

So a few of you may know that I hate Wal-Mart. I dread going but I end up going to Wal-Mart at least once a week. Every time I go I remember why.

Reasons I hate Wal-Mart...

1. You have to park a million miles away from the door
2. It's always crowded. You have to fight your way down almost every isle
3. The isles are too small
4. They never have what I want in stock or I have to search really hard for it.
5. They are so mega huge that they drive out local grocery stores
6. The lines to check out are always long

Reasons why Wal-Mart pulls me back in....

1. Shopping there saves me money
2. It's the closest grocery store to me
3. New cool t-shirts. Yes, I said cool T-shirts at Wal-Mart! I'm not too proud to admit I have bought 3 T-shirts from Wal-Mart and 3 jackets.

The negatives so out weight the positives here. So, Wal-Mart why can't I quite you!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home