Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Conference week :(

Every year I have Parent/Teacher conferences. I get to do them twice a year. Yipee. The first conferences aren't too bad. You get to sit down with the parent and talk about their child and set goals for the year. Pretty easy. The end of year conferences are always so draining and stressful to me. I have to schedule conference time and sometimes I have to corner parents just to do it. I have portfolios to finish. It's basically a scrapbook for the parents. They love it but, it can be a lot of work. I have eight to do. I get to go to work early, conference on my lunch and conference after work. I have on more day. I think I can make it. I hope. I'm already beat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuriel said...

Hang in there baby, the weekend's almost here!!!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home