Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dreams

Sunday night I had a very strange dream. I hardly ever remember my dreams but, this one is still very vivid in my mind. In my dream Z and I were at a concert listening to a Latin band. We were laying in the street with pillows under our heads on the curb. I sit up and see a scorpion. I tell Z that its there. He sits up. I tell him to leave it alone and it won't hurt us. This is where it gets odd. Then the scorpion crawls on the pillow and disappears inside the pillow. It was like it was walking through a wall. I start freaking out and stand up. I look down at my knee and see it crawling under my transparent skin. I'm still freaking out. So I get a safety pin and cut open my knee a try to get it out. I finally get it out and fling it in my hair. Still freaking out, I shake it out of my hair. I sure was glad that dream was over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo--bleh! I'm not fond of scorpians...

11:37 AM  
Blogger j-lay said...

that is a trippy dream rya.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home