Monday, May 08, 2006

Dirty laundry

So, I have a little dirty laundry to air out.....I was informed last night that I was removed from someone's blog link because they were over people not updating their blog. This is what I have to say to that. Why does the blogging community have to be so cut throat? Why do we have to call people out for not blogging or label them under a category? For example, " hardly blog at all ". I've had blogger block for months now and quite honestly was a little bored with it. How long are we going to blog any way? When we are sixty, seventy, eighty? When do we call it quits? When we are blogging about our bladders and Depends underwear? Have a little compassion people. Bloggers have feelings too. Ok I'm done.....I'm over it.

8 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

you being listed in the "hardly blog at all" section was not meant to be an insult. it is just a way for me to organize blogs that i link to. if you don't like being in the section just keep on writing.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

rya rya rya...

where do i even start??

it's not personal. it's just me doing some spring cleaning. having links to blogs that aren't in use is like keeping that summer shirt in the closet you never wear anymore. it's not that you don't love the shirt, but when it's not summer, it depresses you to see it everday and not be able to put it on.

if you blog, you get a link. if you don't, you get cut. but i love you and am happy you are back.. at least a little!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

and by 'at least a little' i meant i'm glad you are blogging even a little bit. it looked like i was saying that i'm only a little excited you were back to blogging :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger Rya said...

j-lay

I never said I was insulted by being in your "hardly blog at all" section. I don't like labels and that one has a bit of a negative feel to it. There are other ways to organize your blog without labeling people. I'll blog for me not to get out of your "section".

Kerri

I am not taking it personal. I had some feelings about the whole issue and wanted to get it out. Where better then my blog. :) It was our conversation that started the ball rolling.

I love you too and I am happy to be back!! ;)

4:53 AM  
Blogger LukeMiller said...

don't we all quit checking blogs that never update?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

YES

i don't get why there's an issue with it.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Rya said...

I don't know. I wrote what I felt at the time. Blame it on pms. :p

11:19 AM  
Blogger j-lay said...

not that you care, but you've been moved.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home