Friday, June 17, 2005

Contract Day

Today was contract day. A day that has brought me stress for the fourth year in a row. Every year in June the owner of my school issues contracts. You either get one or you don't. If you don't get one you don't have a job. I received a contract. Thank goodness. I'm also a little sad about contract time this year. I have made a lot of new friends this school year and most of them are leaving. They are off to seek new adventures. I wish them all good luck. I know I can keep in touch with them but, it won't be the same. I'll miss seeing and talking to them everyday. I'm pretty sure my partner in crime is staying too. That would be awesome! She makes my days so much better and interesting. Who knows, I might make some more new friends. There's always room for more.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

congrats on keeping your job.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Rya said...

Thanks. I must be doing something right.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home