Saturday, June 04, 2005

My baby is leaving home

This morning I feel just like it looks outside. Sad and gloomy. Cowboy is leaving me today. For those of you who don't know me well, Cowboy is my dog. He is a Border Collie mix. He's not huge but not little either. Cowboy loves to be outside and being in an apartment does not allow for a lot of outside time. Being the mom that I am I have decided Cowboy is to stay with my mom. She loves him, he loves her and there is big back yard for him to play in. All perfectly good reasons for him to go. The other side of me wants to keep him here so I can see his sweet face everyday. I know going to my moms is best. I have packed his things, he has lots of things to pack. I spoil my babies. So I'm sitting here waiting for his ride to San Antonio and trying hard not to cry. This is a battle I don't think I'm going to win. Its hard doing the right thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger yotababy said...

I'll miss seeing Cowboy, but can't wait to take a road trip down to San Antonio to visit him! Just say the word! :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

aww. that made me almost cry. i know the feeling.

he'll love his backyard though, and at least its your mom and not some stranger. i'm sure he's being spoiled rotten!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home