Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Daily doody

This is something that happens to me on a daily basis at work. I know its going to happen but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. It happens after our afternoon snack. This little cutie below is my biggest culprit. This is how it goes........I change diapers like a million times a day, at least it feels that way. keep in mind all my friends are two or almost two. I change them all, let them sit on and/or stand at the potty. The second I'm done with the very last one, this sweet faced little girl walks up to me holding her bottom and says " Mia? Poo poo. ". Mia is whats she calls me since she can't say my name yet. I really like it. I'm going to let her keep calling me Mia. Anyway, my response is either a noise of frustration or " You JUST sat on the potty! ". Now I know that it is normal for a child to poop after you change them. It has something to do with not wanting to go in a wet diaper or maybe it s something to do with having a clean diaper put on. I can't even remember the exact reason anymore! I still don't understand why they just can't get it all over in one go instead of making me change twelve diapers instead of six. By the time I'm done I've spent forty-five minutes doing diaper duty. The funniest part is when I look around the room and see six little angels in their little space with red faces. All I can think is great, Here we go again!

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

all i can say is eeewwww!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

all I could say is shiiiit.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home