Monday, March 12, 2007

Doggies, doggies everywhere















































We took Chloe and Gizmo to the dog park for the first time. Chloe got off to a rocky start when a dog approached her and she began to cry and run away. The dog kept following her while she continued to cry and run. By the time I was able to get to her she had almost all the dogs in the dog park following her. They all wanted to know what she was crying about. It was a little nerve racking for me at first but, when I thought back to the scene of all the dogs following Chloe I couldn't stop laughing. After calming down Chloe wandered a little and checked out other dogs in the park and played with the tennis balls that were randomly laying around. Gizmo spent two hours roaming, smelling and peeing. He did occasionally check out the other pooches. We all had a good time and two vey tired pups. I loved the dog park and I can't wait to go back again!

5 Comments:

Blogger yotababy said...

Ha! I wish I had seen that--all the dogs in the park following poor Chloe! I bet they had a lot of fun (despite the rocky start!)...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Rya said...

Maybe you can come with us next time. Chloe might give you a repeat preformance!

11:02 AM  
Blogger yotababy said...

I can't wait! :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger yotababy said...

By the way--is that Macy and Shelby Fassett in the pictures, or just two other doggies that look like them?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rya said...

Ha ha! I didn't think of that. They just happen to look like them.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home